This method is for the users who rooted their Mi 11 with the help of the SuperSU zip file. Unroot or unrooting the Mi 11 Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get permission to do extra customization on the phone.
These MIUI OTA updates are rolled out in a staged manner. This means that the updates could take some time before they are available for each and every device worldwide.
Check MIUI 10 Downloads – ROMs, Ringtones, Launchers, Themes, and Wallpapers to make your Mi phone most of it. Mi firmware is updated every day so that the firmware of Xiaomi device is always latest and updated. Head to Xiaomi’s official product authentication page. Fastboot ROMs can manually install MIUI software updates and unbrick devices by restoring the stock MIUI software. Fastboot ROMs come with a .tgz file extension and require a Windows computer for installation with the MiFlash tool.
- Download the latest MIUI Stock ROM for your Xiaomi devices from the above mentioned links.
- It comes pre-installed in your device by the manufacturer when you purchase it.
- Don’t forget to share the post with your friends on Facebook and Twitter and let them enjoy the colourful MIUI 8.
- So this was all from this guide on how to install the MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi devices via the TWRP Recovery.
- Once your device has been selected, you must click the “Flash” button.
Do remember that first boot might take few minutes. We don’t recommend using the Save User Data option, as you might encounter some issues. So that’s why we had recommended you to take a Backup of all the data on your device. It is designed to be ignored and can only flash OTA updates and ROMs which are provided by the manufacturer of the device, not third-party ROMs. As the official recovery takes time to be built, the enthusiasts are ready to give try unofficial versions during the time of wait.